able to do a search?

anyone able to do a search on Royal Caribbean's site? I've been looking everyday to see if they've updated throguh the end of 2006 with no luck. Just now trying to check the page doesn't fully load. It loads the top of the page, but doesn't show any sailings. Perhaps they are updating the site and putting in those dates. I know from checking that Princess is finally showing dates through the end of 2006. So, if we're lucky Royal Caribbean is doing the same.

ron

I just went out to the RCCL site and tried the search feature with keywords "2006 cruises" and got an almost immediate response. I am on a pretty good cable modem connection with a relatively fast computer.

Everything loaded on the original page almost immediatelyas did several of the sites on the search.

Hopefully they fixed the problem since you tried.

Have a great next cruise.

I just went out to the RCCL site and tried the search feature with keywords "2006 cruises" and got an almost immediate response. I am on a pretty good cable modem connection with a relatively fast computer.

Everything loaded on the original page almost immediatelyas did several of the sites on the search.

Hopefully they fixed the problem since you tried.

Have a great next cruise.

I have a cable modem too. When ever I do a search it comes back with an imcomplete page and no results.

Ron

Not working for me! After you put in your date and ship, etc, up comes a RCCL page that has a red circle with an exclamation mark in it! I hope it comes back up soon, maybe with some lower prices for my booked cruises!!! Now wouldn't that be nice! :p

Are those of you having problems on AOL? I just tried a search on AOL and got the red exclamation point page. Opened a Microsoft Explorer and completed a search with no problem.

Still not showing itineraries past April 2006 yet, by the way. I'm looking too!

Are those of you having problems on AOL? I just tried a search on AOL and got the red exclamation point page. Opened a Microsoft Explorer and completed a search with no problem.

Still not showing itineraries past April 2006 yet, by the way. I'm looking too!

nope. wouldn't be caught dead using aol. i have comcast and it started working and you're correct nothing past april 2006. just was wishful thinking in hoping they were updating the dates.

Ron

Archived