NCL Website

NW Pacific

They changed the "view your bookings" screen a few weeks ago. I find the new format far more confusing. Then, over the last few days, it either won't let me log in at all or when it does, after about one minute it closes out and sends me back to the NCL homepage. Hopefully, they'll figure out what's going on and fix it soon.

It's completely glitchy and awful. Keeps making me log in when I select different options. Some selections aren't working and take me back to the home page. And forget trying to view the itinerary or certain other features of my booking. Total untested mess.

Why NCL spend so much time and effort changing the web site so often rather than just fixing the one they have is unbelievable.

They never seem to test the changes to a decent standard before deployment.

They have even tried to make it difficult for users outside the US to access ncl.com

The information on different regions is not kept in line or uptodate.

I tried to access my page today, while I could view partial I was unable to make a payment. So I logged out then tried to log back in but couldn't access the page at all then.

Switched to a different web browser and was able to log in. Must be updating the website again....

Why NCL spend so much time and effort changing the web site so often rather than just fixing the one they have is unbelievable.

They have even tried to make it difficult for users outside the US to access ncl.com

I have to agree - it seems that every time NCL changes their website - they make a total mess of it. VERY poor testing and very poor impementation planning.

Because they have 3-4 people in house whom they are paying a large amount of money to. They figure if we are paying them they might as well get creative a few times a year. I see this happen time and time again in my line of work. A bet the glitches are coming from the programing end rather than the server end.

Archived