Sort of LIVE Celebrity Millennium Nov. 28 and Dec. 3rd B2B's

dmwnc1959

Two more for tonight, then I'll download more tomorrow to cover as much as I can, at least that first sail away...

Sunrise over the Port of Miami Nov. 28, 2011

6485057841_b63af735d0_z.jpg

The Celebrity Millennium from my room on the 13th floor of the Intercontinental Downtown Miami

6485087127_93552d5231_z.jpg

The first set of pictures which contain some shots of Dulles International Airport, my room at the Intercontinental downtown Miami, and the first day sail away.

Dont' forget there were also some pics from sail away of our Cruise Criticgroup early on in the thread, all taken with my iPhone and downloaded via Tapatalk.

The first set of pictures which contain some shots of Dulles International Airport, my room at the Intercontinental downtown Miami, and the first day sail away.

Added about 30 more pictures to the above link...

More pictures also downloaded today:

Nov. 29, 2011 Sea Day...

6488603241_9dae18d8de_z.jpg

...and Roatan.

6488720163_b76f204c4b_z.jpg

More to come later! :D

Quite enjoying your photos you have uploaded so far. There was a photo of a flower that you were unsure about; I think it might be a hibiscus. They are a tropical flower. Often popular in Australia, I recognise it from my childhood, when I would always pick my Nan's Hibiscus.

Great review, fantastic pics, many thanks :)

THANKS! Glad you're enjoying them. Been busy with visiting my brother and his family in Clearwater.

Lots more pictures to come including:

- Falmouth, Jamaica

- Ships at Grand Cayman

- Last day at Sea incl. Brunch Buffet

- Arriving in Miami

- and about 150 more of the Celebrity Millennium

Should have them all downloaded, an album at a time and posted here on this thread, by Friday. I do appreciate everyone's patience.

:)

Tomorrow is a travel day for me, end of my vacation, flying Tampa to Dulles (IAD) then home to West Virginia.

Here's another album of downloaded pictures:

Dec. 5, 2011, Falmouth, Jamaica with pictures of the port shops pier, downtown, and various other pictures of town taken from the ship.

6503076567_fdb2995cff_z.jpg

Loved your posts and pics. Thinking of returning to Millie after 8 years.

Is the thalasotherapy (SP??) pool still free of charge or is there now a charge to use it. When we sailed her it was free to use whenever you wanted.

Thanks for any info. :)

Loved your posts and pics. Thinking of returning to Millie after almost 10 years.

Is the thalasotherapy (SP??) pool still free of charge or is there now a charge to use it. When we sailed her it was free to use whenever you wanted.

Thanks for any info. :)

THANKS for the kind comments!

The T-pool (easier to spell ;) ) is still free of charge, but it and the Solarium became quite crowded at times especially on sea days when the noise level was just plain loud.

Finally made it back home to West Virginia! :(

Another dose of Celebrity Millennium pictures including shots of the Champagne and Platinum Club Lounges, the Rendezvous Lounge, Cosmos, the Solarium at night, and the basketball court behind the funnel.

Celebrity Millennium Part 3

6508496561_3b6dc27549_z.jpg

OK, let me apologize for this next album set in advance. ;)

There were six ships scheduled for Georgetown, Grand Cayman for the day were were to be there. And I love me some cruise ships. So when all six filed into the harbor, sat at anchorage like pretty ladies all day, then departed as the sun was lowering itself in the sky...well I was in hog heaven.

So, this set mostly contains pictures (lots of them) of the ships that were in Grand Cayman that day, some tender ride pictures, as well as sunrise and sunset pictures to boot.

Dec. 6, 2011 - The ships at Georgetown, Grand Cayman

6508794455_df347bff9c_z.jpg

What happened, I thought you were taking the train home?

I flew CKB-IAD-MIA at the beginning of my vacation, took Amtrak post-cruise Miami-Tampa and spent 5-nights there visiting family, then flew home to Clarksburg from there via IAD. The MIA-TPA Amtrak trip was five hours and didn't require an overnight.

Taking Amtrak TPA-PGH was just too long and didn't fit into my schedule. It was just easier this way as the closest Amtrak station to my house is over two hours away and would have required a more complex park-fly-train-shuttle-drive scenario.

THANKS for the kind comments!

The T-pool (easier to spell ;) ) is still free of charge, but it and the Solarium became quite crowded at times especially on sea days when the noise level was just plain loud.

Thank you so much for the info. I remember how relaxing the t-pool is (yes, a lot easier :) ).

Happy to hear it is still no charge.

A few quick videos taken during the cruise with my iPhone:

View from window of stateroom 2150 Deck 2

Pool deck and water sloshing around

At sea, late afternoon

6am elevator tour (no, I wasn't playing around...) ;)

Approaching the north shore of Roatan

Deck 5 view from Cova Cafe

Long walk from forward elevator lobby to my cabin and tour

Little girl gets on stage, jams in the Rendezvous Lounge

Typical Captains Noon Day announcement during the cruise

Archived