Glory Shore Excursions

afnavwife

Hello!

I am looking forward to going on my first cruise on the Glory 5/21. Looking at all of the shore excursions for Belize, Cozumel, and Progresso online and there are soooo many to choose from. Any suggestions? Also, what do you think about just waiting to get there and see what they offer when we get off the ship?

Hello!

I am looking forward to going on my first cruise on the Glory 5/21. Looking at all of the shore excursions for Belize, Cozumel, and Progresso online and there are soooo many to choose from. Any suggestions? Also, what do you think about just waiting to get there and see what they offer when we get off the ship?

you need to provide more info on your interests. Beach? Ruins? Shopping? Water sports? Ages? Excursions aren't necessarily offered right at the gangway. My best suggestion would be to visit the port of call threads for those destinations and read about cave tubing, ruins, paradise beach and the conch train tours (you forgot key west). good luck.

I can suggest the Powerboat and Beach Hideaway in Cozumel. It's $99.00 a person. Kind of expensive, but it is a lot of fun. You get to drive a 2-person speedboat to a remote location that has a beautiful beach. They also serve a decent lunch. The lunch is not fancy by any means, it's pretty much a BBQ with Mexican food. However, the speedboat ride its self is worth the money.

I can't help you on the other ports. We are sailing the Glory on 5/7/05, so I will be visiting Key West, Belize and Progresso for the first time. I'll post a review when we get back.

Happy excursion hunting! :cool:

Hello!

I am looking forward to going on my first cruise on the Glory 5/21. Looking at all of the shore excursions for Belize, Cozumel, and Progresso online and there are soooo many to choose from. Any suggestions?

afnavwife .... Like you, we've been interested on what excursion to do on our Glory cruise in BELIZE. Think this one looks good to us! :) Good responses from other cruisers on doing this in the Ports of Call Section under Belize:

Barrier Reef Snorkel & Rendezvous Key Beach Break (click for reviews)

Maybe it'll help you as well! Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

.......Looking at all of the shore excursions for Belize.......... Any suggestions..........

If you can wait 'til we take our 4/23 trip, we're doing the 'Lost World Canopy Tour' in Belize and I'll post a detailed review when we get back, really looking forward to it, it sounds really excitin'

Archived