Glory tours

ju ju

After far too many e-mails and a phone call from Sarah, the problem was indeed resolved without my having to go to my credit card carrier. I was given the proper credit and now look forward to our tour which is coming up soon. At this time, I am willing to give Sarah the benefit of making an honest mistake, however I shall pay the balance in cash on the day of my tour!;)

As you can see from above and from previous posts, we too had some problems with our down payment and very slow response from Sarah. BUT we had an outstanding excursion with Glory Tours on Saturday, January 28th. We met our tour guide (Colin) at the traffic island outside of the port terminal fifteen minutes early. We had him at our disposal for our agreed upon customized tour which was in his cab with just my wife and me. He was terrific. We toured Harrison Caves and a wildlife preserve. We stopped numerous times for refreshments and photos including along the beach on the east coast. Colin was very informative and was awesome. We had our voucher and paid our balance in cash along with a nice tip.

I would highly recommend Glory Tours!:D

Archived