Christmas ornaments

williamson_ja

It's our first time sailing with CCL coming up this Saturday. We just wanted to know if they have dated christmas ornaments to buy onboard. I noticed someone else say that they sold christmas ornaments... we specifically wanted to know if they sold ones with the year on them. My dh and I are always looking for one with the date on it that represented something fun we did that year. Really hoping to get one. BTW we'll be on the Liberty. Not sure if it matters.

Also, does anyone have pictures of the ornaments that they can post? That would be great!

We bought a Liberty ship ornament on November 2010 cruise (the ship in the image is not exactly like mine - but it's to give you an idea). Sorry, but I can't remember if they had anything with the year on it. Hopefully someone else will chime in with better info for you.

Chrismas-cruise-ornament-0001.jpg

I have never seen any dated ship ornaments, but have purchased several different types on ships. I even picked up a Christmas ornament in every port we visited on our two Mediteranean cruises, and several Caribbean ports. I decorate a second, smaller tree every year with ornaments collected from our travels.

Our very first cruise was in 2000 for our 25th anniversary. We bought an ornament in a gift shop in Key West that was a ship and they personalized it with the name of the ship and the year. We were "hooked" after that cruise and have only missed crusing one year since then. I have seen similar ornaments like we bought at other ports gift shops. I hope you find one! I always buy ornaments onboard, but I have never seen any with the year on them. Have a great cruise!! We are leaving in 14 days:):)!

I just put up my tree today and I have 2 ornaments from Carnival. One gold ship from the Imagination and one of the whales tail. Neither of them have dates on them. Like another poster said, I bought a cruise ship in Key West and had it personalized with Key West and 2010 put on it. I too collect dated ornaments each year but even if you don't have the years, I'm sure the Carnival ornaments will still bring you some great memories. Enjoy!

It's our first time sailing with CCL coming up this Saturday. We just wanted to know if they have dated christmas ornaments to buy onboard. I noticed someone else say that they sold christmas ornaments... we specifically wanted to know if they sold ones with the year on them. My dh and I are always looking for one with the date on it that represented something fun we did that year. Really hoping to get one. BTW we'll be on the Liberty. Not sure if it matters.

Also, does anyone have pictures of the ornaments that they can post? That would be great!

HEY, you are sailing from MIAMI!! So do this, go to the Bayside Marketplace, turn right and follow the walkway, you will reach a Christmas shop. They have ornaments there, that are AWESOME! Including cruise ships and they will put the year on there for you. Also, the ornaments in the ships gift shop have no year, I just hung up my two today, so had a recent look at them

HEY, you are sailing from MIAMI!! So do this, go to the Bayside Marketplace, turn right and follow the walkway, you will reach a Christmas shop. They have ornaments there, that are AWESOME! Including cruise ships and they will put the year on there for you. Also, the ornaments in the ships gift shop have no year, I just hung up my two today, so had a recent look at them

It's our first time to Miami. Where is the Bayside Marketplace? We'll be staying at the Intercontinental. Is it close to the hotel?

Archived