Entertainment onboard the Sun Princess

Corinne Marie

I just came off of the Sun Princess March 19th sailing and had a wonderful time. I truly enjoyed the shows in the evening and especially enjoyed the voice of Joe Sackenheim (Male lead singer) in the production shows. He was wonderful!!! I also enjoyed the cruise entertainment staff as well. They really made this ship fun.... Wish I was back onboard.....

Corinne

My DH is not interested in live shows or theater. So our first cruises together, we went without. Then several cruises ago I decided to go alone as I love live shows. I found something to keep him busy one night and headed-off. Wonderful show. On our last cruise, he decided to join me one night for a comedian. He loved it too. He is now looking forward to the shows on the next cruises. Princess helped me convert him! :p

I also was on the March 19 sailing of the Sun. I did not go to the productions shows in the theater, but did think the musical entertainment in all the lounges and pool deck overall was the best of any cruise I have been on.

Archived