Obstructed Concierge Class Cabins on Summit Panorama Deck (8)

elena7seas

I would appreciate any available help in determining what the balcony obstructions are for C2 cabins 8061 and 8098 on Panorama Deck 8.

This is the list of obstructed or semi-private balconies in Concierge Class 2 (C2), from the current Celebrity website:

Staterooms 6106, 7140, 8061, 8067, 8069, 8072, 8074, 8098, 8100, 8106, 9064, 9066, 9071, 9073, 9090, 9092, and 9098 have partially obstructed views.

Staterooms 7142, 8102, 8108, 9094, and 9100 have smaller verandas that are semi-private.

I did a lot of research on these two cabins, but could find nothing more recent than September 2010, when neither 8061 nor 8098 appeared to have obstructions, according to people who had sailed in these cabins, yet the cabins are still listed as obstructed.

If you have sailed in either of these cabins in 2011, I would really appreciate any comments or pictures referring to possible obstructions.

I would also appreciate hearing if there are any balcony obstructions for CC 8065.

Thanks for your help!

In this picture, the window-washing equipment seems to be in front of Summit 8047, which is not listed as obstructed. I am still hoping that someone has information about 8061.

Also, I have read a comment that 8098 has an access ladder obstructing the balcony view, but not the whole window-washing apparatus. Has anyone stayed in 8098 who could comment?

i-vDpv4jx-L.jpg

In this picture, the window-washing equipment seems to be in front of Summit 8047, which is not listed as obstructed. I am still hoping that someone has information about 8061.

Also, I have read a comment that 8098 has an access ladder obstructing the balcony view, but not the whole window-washing apparatus. Has anyone stayed in 8098 who could comment?

i-vDpv4jx-L.jpg

We sailed on the Summit in cabin 8098 in November. There is nothing obstructing the balconey view. Very nice cabin centrally located.

A sixth?

What cabin were you in?

Don't remember exactly, but it is now listed as an obscured cabin.

We're aboard again for her LAST sailing before refit.... it'll be our forth time on the Summit

Edited by A Sixth?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...