Constellation Happy Hours?

tammk

We were on the Constellation 14 day this past Feb. and several days during the cruise they would offer 2 for 1 on Martinis, 5-6pm or 11-12 in the evening, and also on deck during the day, 2 for 1 specials...this made it very fun to try new drinks.

Wondering if anyone has sailed on the Constellation lately or will be doing so in the next couple months and could let me know if they are still doing this? We sail again in Feb :)

Thanks!

Tammy

We were on the Constellation 14 day this past Feb. and several days during the cruise they would offer 2 for 1 on Martinis, 5-6pm or 11-12 in the evening, and also on deck during the day, 2 for 1 specials...this made it very fun to try new drinks.

Wondering if anyone has sailed on the Constellation lately or will be doing so in the next couple months and could let me know if they are still doing this? We sail again in Feb :)

Thanks!

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Im sailing on Constellation this weekend. I believe they run occational drink specials, but I will try to obtain specifics for you.

We also found "random" two-for-ones last year. Sometimes it was in the daily, sometimes it was just a surprise. Once the band announced it in the Rendezvous. One night it was early in the Martini Bar, one night it was late. Hope you have a lot of these happy surprises on your sailings....

Archived