When will I know what stateroom im in?

emlu82

And how will I be notified.

First time cruising and everytime I log onto my HAL account the stateroom is still not there.

When will I find out and how?

Guarantee staterooms are assigned sometime around the 10-days before sailing mark. Maybe a little more; maybe a little less.

It's been posted that you might not learn of your assignment until you check-in, but I've never seen a first-hand account of a first assignment then.

Your TA may notify you, but don't count on it. The best way to find out is to check the HAL website, starting about 2-weeks before.

We sail in 10 days. Excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been checking into my reservation on the HAL web site several times per day the past couple of weeks and today we received our guarantee cabin assignment! I found this out while I was at work, and when I got home tonight there was an email received from HAL at 8 AM stating that our cabin had been "added or changed". BTW - I booked directly with HAL.

We booked an HH obstructed ocean view and received an E ocean view. Very nice! I am quite pleased.

Cheers!

Taters

At least once with HAL, maybe twice, we did not get cabin assignment until we were at the pier. The way that works is: Because you need to put your cabin number on your luggage tags before they are given to the porters at the pier, before you go inside to check in, usually one of the porters has the manifest and they will look it up for you. it may take a minute or more because the manifest may be in the order of the room numbers, not alphabetical. You may need to have one person stay with the luggage and have one person chase around a bit to find the porter supervisor with the manifest. They will also have luggage tags and will help you fill them out with pens or makers. it's not as bad a issue as it may sound.

The later you are assigned the better the chance for a good upgrade, at least that was our experience! Have a great cruise, m--

And how will I be notified.

First time cruising and everytime I log onto my HAL account the stateroom is still not there.

When will I find out and how?

Booked with Hal had a guar. SC, received an e-mail 16 days out to a SA, We are 3-star with HAL do not know if that helped and got us sooner but am relived to have cabin #

Archived