Emerald Princess Patters Nov 8 to 17 th.

1 HappyCruiser

Help!!!

How did you all get to read these? I keep getting a message saying the owner of this file has exceeded their bandwith and I can purchase a program for 19.99 to read them. Really wanted to take copies of them to our cruise get together on Saturday so if anyone has a hint of how to get to see them I would be grateful!

Looks like you'll have to try to view them tomorrow, possibly early in the day. Evidently they limit the number of views per day (never heard of that before). Nothing you have done wrong as I could see them earlier but can't now.

One Happy Cruiser! Thank you ever so much for posting the Patters! I was able to see and print them this morning! I do so appreciate you doing that for all of us. Would you by chance have the ship's shore maps that you could also scan and post for me?

Thanks in advance!

lkclossen

I just started using that web site & found they limit the bandwidth daily......weird. I guess they want people to pay for the unlimited option. The only thing to do is check it early in the day before the bandwidth allotment is used up. I checked the report on the site & there were quite a few rejections so it might take a few days of trying.

One Happy Cruiser! Thank you ever so much for posting the Patters! I was able to see and print them this morning! I do so appreciate you doing that for all of us. Would you by chance have the ship's shore maps that you could also scan and post for me?

Thanks in advance!

lkclossen

If you're referring to the port maps I didn't save any of them.

This morning I set up an additional account which should double the daily download amount allowable if the original account get's overdrawn. Check the following links for the Emerald Nov 8 to 17 th Patters.

Nov 8, 2011

Nov 9, 2011

Nov 10, 2011

Nov 11, 2011

Nov 12, 2011

Nov 13, 2011

Nov 14, 2011

Nov 15, 2011

Nov 16, 2011

Nov 17, 2011

Archived