Half Moon Cay Cabana Question

BlackJack2

At Half Moon Cay - Are the clam shells located in a certain area? Are there some located down the beach, around Cabana 12? Are there some in tree area?

The clamshells are located all along the beach at the edge of the beach away from the water. Some are shaded by trees and some are not. The clamshells are not pre-assigned. You present your voucher at one of the mat rental huts once ashore and then take your pick of one of the collapsed clamshells. A worker will insert an arc shaped support pole to open up the clamshell for you. The cabanas are widely spaced from one another and the clamshells occupy the spaces in between the cabanas.

I am wondering about the clam shells as well. My husband and I are booking a cabana, but his sister's family is also coming on our cruise. She has small children and will want to be closer to the water to keep a good eye on them as they play. Will they put the clam shell where we ask-example between the cabana and water so she can sit and watch the kids when not in the cabana? Over all we have 5 adult and 3 kids, so I was thinking 1 cabana and 1 clam shell.

I am wondering about the clam shells as well. My husband and I are booking a cabana, but his sister's family is also coming on our cruise. She has small children and will want to be closer to the water to keep a good eye on them as they play. Will they put the clam shell where we ask-example between the cabana and water so she can sit and watch the kids when not in the cabana? Over all we have 5 adult and 3 kids, so I was thinking 1 cabana and 1 clam shell.
From what I've seen, they are fixed in the sand, so they cannot be moved. Here's one of my photos from last summer:

2053790520094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived