That's SO Mean!!

So agree about that!! I overheard two kids at our local HS saying their dads were at Woodstock and I remember thinking...yeah right...that means their dads would be in their mid sixties at a minimum...not very likely for a couple of 16 yo's:rolleyes:

The name Bill sounds right, but I was so excited/nervous I sorta spaced it!

Don't be so quick to judge. My dad was 77 when I was 16.

Have a great time. I'll be interested to know how you liked Oasis.

By the way, I have a cousin who really was at Woodstock. From pictures that I have seen I don't know why anyone would have voluntarily put themselves in such a place but that is a whole different issue I guess. Lets see, Woodstock or Oasis, which would I prefer..... hmmmm..... let me think this over for a bit.....:eek:

I have a 61 year old son that wanted to go there.Yeah right, no way that was going to happen.:rolleyes:

We have TV caller ID and if "Royal Caribbean" popped up I would answer that phone in a nano-second:D I can imagine the anticipation you must of felt...waiting, waiting, waiting. I think I would just cut them off and cut to the chase-"Are you calling me with an upgrade???":) Not gonna happen, our sailing on the 10th is full:p

As Judi said earlier, please take good care of her- we'll be walking on as you are walking off:) Have a fabulous time!

Mr Weeks called me this am. He was very nice said he would not try to sell me anything. I wanted him to give me something though-upgrade- but he would not play:D He wished us a great cruise;) and I thanked him for calling. Good CS

Bill Weeks just called. DH and I both picked up. He also told us he wasn't try to sell us anything.

I told him everyone is mad at him for calling and not offering an upgrade although I realize it's automatic now. :D Of course I told him I appreciated his call.

But when the phone rang, I told DH it would be Royal Caribbean. He was impressed when he looked at the caller ID and I was correct.

What I really wonder is why do they call within 48 hours of a cruise. In many cases we've already flown to port by then and I get the message well after the cruise is over. This one is out of FL so that's why we were still home.

Gina

Unfortunately, those of us who "came of age" in the 60's have a difficult time remembering exactly what we were doing for most of that decade.:eek:

Yes, but what we remember was great, except for maybe a year or two !:):)

Archived