Do tenders run back/forth all day?

nbredsoxfan

Hi, first-time cruiser sailing on Carnival Legend. Just planning on having some fun bartering with the locals at the craft market, then spending some quality time with a few cold beers at the Wet Lizard. Can I go ashore and return to the ship any time I want, or are the tenders on a pre-set schedule?

Hi, first-time cruiser sailing on Carnival Legend. Just planning on having some fun bartering with the locals at the craft market, then spending some quality time with a few cold beers at the Wet Lizard. Can I go ashore and return to the ship any time I want, or are the tenders on a pre-set schedule?

Tenders run back and forth all day up until the last tender time. Frequency depends on the number of ships in and number of tenders assigned to each ship. You may have to wait a few minutes on eithe rend, but if you wanted to you could ride the tenders all day long:p

Archived