Beach quandary

Peace2U

Just curious what beach(es) to see that does not have many nude/topless people. Just dropping by for a few minutes for photos.

Mullet, and Dawn would be good choices as they are on the Dutch side of the island. I've seen people suntanning on their loungers without tops on but I don't recall seeing people in the water topless. Mullet is a really beautiful beach for taking pictures as well. DH also has absolutely gorgeous pictures from the Grand Case Beach Club and I have never seen toplessness at either of the beaches at the GCBC. One of the beaches, Petitie Plage is open to the public.

Beaches that I would suggest that you avoid would be Orient, Pinel, Le Galion and Anse Marcel as all of these beaches are on the French side of the island and toplessness is common at these particular beaches.

Mullet, and Dawn would be good choices as they are on the Dutch side of the island. Beaches that I would suggest that you avoid would be Orient, Pinel, Le Galion and Anse Marcel as all of these beaches are on the French side of the island and toplessness is common at these particular beaches.

Thanks! I'll check Pinel off my list. Dawn and Mullet it is then!

Archived