Check your Online Registration

davesgirl51

Why? Did you spot a problem? Or, just a good idea?

I was just browsing through the various tabs and I happened to notice that David's online wasn't complete though I had completed it.

Subsequently, for a future cruise the initial tab said we hadn't done it at all, but when I went further into it, it showed that indeed it had been done.

I am sure that shortly, all glitches will be fixed but since this cruise was all of 8 days away - I just thought I'd mention it.

I had an issue where all our dinner and show reservations were showing up for the wrong day. The next evening, gathered up all my receipts to call NCL to straighten it out. Logged in before I called and it was all back to correct. I wonder if they had some issues getting all the data loaded. Seems fine for me now.

I had an issue where all our dinner and show reservations were showing up for the wrong day. The next evening, gathered up all my receipts to call NCL to straighten it out. Logged in before I called and it was all back to correct. I wonder if they had some issues getting all the data loaded. Seems fine for me now.

All data input is subject to human error. Glad you were able to straighten it out. :)

I had the same problem with the check-in data. Ours was fully done long ago, but now showed only 25% complete. Their data conversion or import process clearly screwed something up.

Fortunately, the data re-entry was quite painless. Message here - check your check-in!

I had the same problem with the check-in data. Ours was fully done long ago, but now showed only 25% complete. Their data conversion or import process clearly screwed something up.

Fortunately, the data re-entry was quite painless. Message here - check your check-in!

Me too...DH's said incomplete...I just clicked thru and now fine..

Archived