Bringing Wii for Gem Garden Villa

chellebells

Does anyone know if we will be able to hook up our Wii system to tv in livingroom in the Gem Garden Villa?

Thank you in advance :)

I don't think there should be any problem....we were in 14500 and the TV and the inputs were very accessable...

Check out our pictures . Link is attached to my signature....Have a great time...I hope you get Roy as your butler he's fantastic...

We brought ours in the GV on the Jade, plugged it in, and promptly blew out the power supply (I'm still not100% sure what happened, hubby did it :) ). The concierge couldn't find us another power supply during the next two weeks, so it just sat there. You could try, but be careful!

Robin

I don't think there should be any problem....we were in 14500 and the TV and the inputs were very accessable...

Check out our pictures . Link is attached to my signature....Have a great time...I hope you get Roy as your butler he's fantastic...

Correction 14000..oops

Thank you so very much for sharing your photos!!! :)

Archived