Freedom of the seas...One room or two??

pbutts29

RCI recently had an inside cabin price decrease for our June sailing. because of the price we had decided to book 2 rooms instead of 1 for me my DW and 2 sons. With Christmas coming we were too slow on the trigger and now prices have gone back up over 215 per person:(. My question to all is if I book a room for a family of 4 and the price goes down again, can I rebook and move my booking to two rooms without any penalty. BTW,, everybody thinks I'm crazy for being absolutely addicted to this site, but I'd rather read your responses instead calling RCI...Much more fun!!!!!!

RCI recently had an inside cabin price decrease for our June sailing. because of the price we had decided to book 2 rooms instead of 1 for me my DW and 2 sons. With Christmas coming we were too slow on the trigger and now prices have gone back up over 215 per person:(. My question to all is if I book a room for a family of 4 and the price goes down again, can I rebook and move my booking to two rooms without any penalty. BTW,, everybody thinks I'm crazy for being absolutely addicted to this site, but I'd rather read your responses instead calling RCI...Much more fun!!!!!!

Royal imposes no penalty for changes made before final payment. However, if you have booked with a travel agent, they may have change fees.

Go for it! We had two interiors for my family of four in October and it worked out very nicely. Still thinking of booking two interiors for our next cruise; although I am secretly hoping for a balcony w/interior across the hall.:p You are not alone in your addiction, that is what keeps this site moving!:cool:

Royal imposes no penalty for changes made before final payment. However, if you have booked with a travel agent, they may have change fees.

This is right. If it's before final payment, you shouldn't have any penalties, but after final payment, you may have to pay a little extra. It would be nice if you're able to get two cabins.

Archived