Pop choices..what is it now??

sjn911

Is it Coke on Carnival...no longer remember and that changes, our movie theater just changed to Pepsi..yuck for me..I can not do Pepsi for a week.and darn l love my pop and Coke and Diet AW Root Beer are my weakness....probably do not have second..so that will be what I bring, thanks..Sarah

Unless it has changed since the beginning of October it is Coke. HAHA..funny that you would say that about Pepsi. Because that is how I remember that it was definately coke. My husband was considering getting the Soda Card. And I know that he would have even considered it if it were Pepsi. He does not like Pepsi at all.

Unless it has changed since the beginning of October it is Coke. HAHA..funny that you would say that about Pepsi. Because that is how I remember that it was definately coke. My husband was considering getting the Soda Card. And I know that he would have even considered it if it were Pepsi. He does not like Pepsi at all.

Thanks...I am the same way and am considering that card too..my family is serious about their flavors..Mom has to have Diet Pepsi..LOL..it is all so funny..Sarah

JH posted that Dr. Pepper and Diet Dr. Pepper would be available on the Triumph, Magic, Ecstasy, Conquest, Elation, and Fantasy.

Thanks..that is a third choice...but as I've aged it tastes different to me..more like a hairspray aftertaste at the end sometimes..but i have it..LOL..Sarah

Thanks..that is a third choice...but as I've aged it tastes different to me..more like a hairspray aftertaste at the end sometimes..but i have it..LOL..Sarah

carbonated prune juice perhaps?:D At least that's what I came away with after drinking half a can of DP 10 last week.

It is coke. It has to be cause a bourbon and pepsi is against maritime laws :p

lol...oh NO now that has to be true, finally wisdom in the laws....or why I learned to drink a bourbon with my granny on the rocks with "just a splash"..can hardly have a drink now..but love Woodford Reserve..over and above my usual Jim Beam , which is occ but rarely in coke for me..not a rum and coke girl either...sooo much,,maybe that would be a slip i would make into rum runner land..though i doubt it,,LOL..Sarah

woodfords is by far one of the best Bourbons out there. Love the small batch makes it taste so much better. I too like it on the rocks much like a scotch or irish whisky.

Just saw the most interesting show on the history channel on all the different types..it is like the special never ending different coffees, wines, beers now..it is so amazing..a big world...yes..my favorite bartender and wine place restaurant in Portland ruined me when he gave me that..sigh.

Well i just had a 2 1/2 week ago memory..LOL..stressful time with my mother in the hospital but by day 2..dad has the routine of filling the car cooler with all preferences and to see him walking in with his little cooler in my minds eye kind of brings tears..so strong and young for his age..just little things starting but..darn it is funny in a way now..we gotta have our pop/soda..mom was well enough day 2 for her Diet Pepsi..LOl, thank god they can take their last grandchild on their turning 12 trip..this summer as mom will get well from this round, their second cruise..sarah

anyone that likes pepsi better than coke needs there head examined

I prefer the sweetness of Pepsi over the sharpness of Coke. I don't mind drinking either, but will always pick a Pepsi over a Coke

But maybe I should go visit a doctor for having a different opinion lol

Archived