Adventure on the Elation -- May 1 - 8/05

MayGerJan

We are looking to find others going on the same Carnival Cruise. This is our first cruise and we look forward to any insights by others slated for the same dates, as well as those who are 'veteran cruisers'. Some good sights to see, do's and don'ts, what is the ship like and so forth.... Those travelling on the Elation May 1-8 - it would be great to meet you online before departure!

There are several families going on the elation with you. We are planning to meet on the Lido deck for sailaway. Most of us will be wearing red party beads so we will stand out. You can locate our thread if you go to carnival-roll call- elation 05/01/05. Hope to see you there. I think there are about 30 or so people who are currently getting to know one another before we set sail..

I will try...I am not really good at this.

Go to the cruise critic community board

Select roll call carnival

Go to heading search

type: elation 05/01/05

If this does not work I will try something elese.

Thank you shopper1 and melmo! I can use the link - however, do you mean to join the 'thread' ? In another message someone said they had a list and cabin #'s? I am still trying to learn my way around here. We hope to meet as many as we can from now til the end of the May 1 Elation Cruise! Does Anyone know if the process of embarking is quick and easy.. or...?

MayGerJan

You are welcome to chat with us. We would love you to hang out with us on the thread and on board the ship. Whatever you feel comfortable with. Some of us are emailing Cpayne with our room #s and such to try to get Carnival to give the Cruise Critic members VIP status. This is totally optional. You do not have to if you are not comfortable with it. Please feel free to post there. Everyone is sooooo sweet, and will welcome you!

Melany

Oh.... embarking has varied from cruise to cruise. When I have gotten to the port early, I have waited in long lines. You can go to www.carnival.com and fill out your funpass. It will speed up the process a bit. Also, as part of the VIP status, we are requesting a special room to wait in to embark instead of waiting in line. Cross you fingers that Carnival will be nice and give it to us. On some cruises, I have gotten to the port after the crowd has cleared, around 2 PM, I guess. I did not have a long line, then.Hope to see you on board the Elation!

Archived