Costa Maya or Cozumel Segway Tour

mktmzm

We are on the 1/21 Sailing of the JOS. I can't decide which Segway Tour to take. Should I take the one in Costa Maya or the one in Cozumel. Can anyone add any insight? Does anyone know which "Beach Club" they take you to?

Thanks in advance..

I did the Cozumel Segway tour. It was fun, I wished there was more time on the Segways though.

The training video they showed scared the crap out of me. I thought I was going to die. Every 5 seconds the dummy would go flying over the handlebars on to it's head. In all honesty it wasn't as scary as the video made it out to be.

The resort is the Fiesta Americana Cozumel. The hotel, bar, and pool are on one side of the street. On the other side is the beach and the snorkeling, if you choose to partake.

Easily the best Segway tour I have been on is in Nassau with Bahamas Segway Tours...after a brief training session and short ride around, they take the limiter off and you can really enjoy the ride....most places keep you in training mode which is little more than 5mph.

How long of a time period were you at the Resort?

Thanks..

I can't remember exactly how long we were at the resort. We had rain issues that day and had a delayed start on the excursion because you can't take the Segways out in heavy rain. So I think we lost a good 30 minutes.

I went snorkeling while we were at the resort. It was an hour to an hour and 1/2. My mom hung out by the pool. She said she walked around the resort while I was gone and it was a nice place to relax.

PS: We were not kept in training mode. It was a lot of fun to go whizzing around pretty quickly :)

Archived