Family orientated trips on St Kitts

SqueakyDust

What tours/trips are there to do on St Kitts, that are family orientated. (children 9 and 10)

Not looking for anything that involves going on a boat for any length of time or sitting in a cab for hours etc.

I had thought about the train but at $270 for the 4 of us it seems steep and they seem to say "see your Cruise ship for tour details", so no doubt it'll cost more!

Do we just go to a beach?

Are taxi's waiting at the dock like other islands?

Which beach etc?

Thanks.:D

• 2 weeks later...

We booked a tour thru Ilva Wallace- personalized- get to see all the sites, and on your schedule. At $30 pp for the whole day, it's a bargain- we went to the fort, the Batik factory- a pleasant surprise for all, got to stop and pet/ photo op with a monkey, got to the beach- just a wonderful day- whatever age. Her email is Ilvawallace_@hotmail .com- don't forget the lower case dash. You'll love St Kitts!

There are cabs at the pier that will do a half day tour for around $25 ( with the fort fees), but I highly recommend Ilva- it's relaxing, informative, and she'll cater to your needs.

We booked a tour thru Ilva Wallace- personalized- get to see all the sites, and on your schedule. At $30 pp for the whole day, it's a bargain- ..........You'll love St Kitts! There are cabs at the pier that will do a half day tour for around $25 ( with the fort fees), but I highly recommend Ilva- it's relaxing, informative, and she'll cater to your needs.

KMP,

This sounds like an interesting tour. I've contacted Ilva but since it's such short notice (leave next week), not sure we'll be able to schedule. What beach did you go to? Could you customize your tour to your destinations? How many people per tour group? Thanks & sorry about all the trivial questions but I've been having difficulty contacting cruisers on this board that share info about St. Kitts. Thanks!

Archived