summitt..01/15/2006

lilant

i 've looked and looked and cant find a thread for this date. i hope there are "more of us" on this cruise. we (my husband & i ) were on B O S in 03' and had a great time. there were 4 or 5 other couples and a pack of sexy european bois (family) on the cruise and we had a great time.

lets talk.

celebrity, summitt jan. 15 (two days b4 my bday) 2006:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My partner and I are on this cruise (January 15 Summit). As for other gay people, I don't know. I do have straight friends going, however. We are from Asheville, NC and avid cruisers on Celebrity. We just got off the Inifinity/Alaska run in mid September and have also booked a cruise for the "exotic Med" next October. We are working guys who are active and like hiking and kayaking on shore excursions. What about you? Michael and Ron

Me and my partner are on the Summit for the Holiday cruise. December 18 thru Jan 2. Sorry to have missed you by a couple of weeks, but I'm sure you will have a great time. We have always wanted to get away for the holidays, and this is our chance.

Have a great cruise....

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

HEY GUYS! I HAVE SEEN YOU ON THE MAIN THREAD, BUT DIDN'T WANT TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THERE JUST IN CASE. GLAD TO SEE WE'LL HAVE COMPANY. WE LOVE TO TRAVEL AND LOVE TO CRUISE. AFTER THE HOLIDAYS I'LL NEED ALL THOSE SEA DAYS. I'VE BEEN TO HAWAII B4, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST FOR RALPH. WELL HERES TO THE CRUISE. SEA YOU GUYS SOON.

ANTHONY & RALPH

THECRISAFULLI@SBCGLOBAL.NET

ARE YOU GUYS COMING A DAY OR TWO EARLY?

Unfortunately, we are only coming in Saturday and going directly to San Pedro. We are taking two weeks vacation and that takes up the cruise.

We like to meet new friends at the Martini bar at 7:30 pm on sunday night. How does that sound to you? Look forward to getting together.

Michael and Ron

Archived