Do I still have time to redo my rooms?

mefromfl

Hi,

I'm going on Liberty on Dec. 15 and I have a balcony room for 3 people. But my dad is in town and now wants to go.

I know if i book him only i would have to pay for 2, what else could i do in this situation, will RCL let me take one person from my balcony room and put it on the new reservation?

I know the best is to call, but I want to know what are my options before calling so I can let them know what I want.

Thank you

Hi,

I'm going on Liberty on Dec. 15 and I have a balcony room for 3 people. But my dad is in town and now wants to go.

I know if i book him only i would have to pay for 2, what else could i do in this situation, will RCL let me take one person from my balcony room and put it on the new reservation?

I know the best is to call, but I want to know what are my options before calling so I can let them know what I want.

Thank you

Its really going to depend on availability.

If your all in 1 room you would need a quad.

Call, explain your situation, they know what will be the best way to go

Good luck and enjoy

I'm going to be on this sailing and have been watching availability (esp re: upgrades), so I know that there are no balconies or suites showing as available. So, if Dad wants a balcony, it would seem to be necessary for him to be in your cabin. Does it have quad availability?

I agree with LovesCruising - you must call and talk to a real live person to get a handle on what might be possible.

Archived