Finally, the journal of our recent Liberty Transatlantic crossing - very long!

peteukmcr

Peter, thank you so much for the great photos, review and journal. I'm going on this same cruise October 27, 2012. I've not been on the Freedom class before and now I'm really excited after seeing your beautiful photos of the Liberty.

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks for your great review and pictures. We are on the same cruise in 2012 and looking forward to it. There have been several negative comments on CC about the cruise. It is nice to see a positive one.
I have to admit there were some niggles on this compared to our sailing on Liberty in May this year, but IMHO the important things of friendly staff, good food and drink were still there so there was no excuse to have a great time on a great ship.

Peter, thank you so much for the great photos, review and journal. I'm going on this same cruise October 27, 2012. I've not been on the Freedom class before and now I'm really excited after seeing your beautiful photos of the Liberty.

Thanks,

Alan

You'll have a great time. There are more photos from our May sailing of Liberty in my signature too.

Thank you both for your compliments too.

Archived