Advanced Registration HELP

kande

I just received my documents for the Mother's day one day cruise to nowhere on the Dawn. The form I received says it is mandatory to register 14 days prior to sailing. Since I just received everything today it is less than 14 days. Now what do I do? In case you couldn't guess this is my first cruise.

Thanks for any help.

Be sure to print out that registration. My dh and I filed ours online in February, my sister-in-law/brother-in-law filed theirs online a couple of weeks ago. NCL faxed our TA this week to say they still hadn't received them. We leave 5/19 on the Wind. I brought the copies that I had printed out to our TA and she was going to fax them back to NCL. I think their online system is pretty lousy. Hopefully the cruise will outshine the online system.

Can't wait till 5/19/04 on the Wind

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;19;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Just to let you know I registered on line and I did print the registration. I was really nervous about it but feel so much better now, thanks to the responses with your advice and information. Once again thanks to all.

Archived