Jusr back from Silhouette

fpat

First time on X have been on Azamara once. Just wanted to let you know we are a Family of 5 and had the best cruise experience ever. The Ship was Spectacular, the Service the best of any mass market cruise and food excellent for a cruise, ate in all dinning venues, Best drinks of any ship I have been on as well, can not wait to be back on the Silhouette.

Food which is subjective blew Hal out of the water IMO except for the specialty restaurant on Hal still was slightly better food quality than that of X specialty dining, Presentation X was much better. Ship is no comparison given the choice I would not go on Hal again after being on this ship. While Hal staff is very friendly X is much more efficient in getting things done, and there was such a sense of urgency on every crew person I encounter throughout the ship to make sure you were pleased with everything. While I stayed with CCL while my kids were young and would not cruise with them as it is not my cup of tea, I never had a bad time on Hal and will be sailing with them this Summer they are just not at the level of what we experienced on this cruise, my family was really blown away but every aspect of our trip. I will say while we never slept bad on X and the beds were comfortable, Hals beds are better.

You will have a great time

We are booked on the Silhouette this January, first time on one of Celebrity's new ships, we have many cruises with them on older ships. Thank you for letting us know they are keeping up the high standards they have been known for in the past.

So glad to hear your positive thoughts. We will be on the Silhouette in March and this is our first time with Celebrity. How did you find the entertainment?

Thanks,

Shelly

Music was good and nice verity to appeal to all tastes, they had some strange locations for certain dance classes but the people that took them seem to have fun. We did not go to any shows although other family’s members did and said they were good.

Myself and my wife more enjoy hanging out, nice dinner with the kids and then a few drinks at one of the many bars on the ship. We have 3 kids 9, 13, 15 and they all had a great time on the ship.

The bars on this ship were the best I have ever been at while at sea, the bartenders fantastic, The molecular bar was unbelievable combinations of ingredients and science, the martini bar was great as well will try and post some pics

I am not one for long reviews but when I saw so many negative on CC, I wanted to put up what I thought, I am a chef and while the ship food is not fine dining level when you take into account they are feeding 3000 people and the number of locations they have to eat at the level of food on this ship is the best I have had over all my other cruises, everthing is done really well and Qsine was really well done and imo not to be missed.

Archived