AC or AA category on Dawn???

AC is basically one large room with a sitting area, curtained off sleeping area, dressing room with 2 sided closet (open to the entry hall on the other side) and a compartmented bathroom (similar/same as minisuite bathrooms...tub, but no jacuzzi jets) There is a wall mounted television/dvd/cd player which electronically swivels to face certain areas of the room. As the ACs face the front of the ship, there are not sliding glass doors, but a standard door with a large floor to ceiling window adjacent to it. The balcony is huge, and has teak floors and furniture. Because the bridge overlooks from above and the neighboring suite balcony dividing wall slopes down to rail height at the outer end, there is minimal privacy (except up close to the window/door). I noticed little to no wind at all. The interior colors are pretty bold...but they work! Closet is lit....there is a glass cabinet with glass bar ware above the fridge...dining table with seating for 4...doorbell...great artwork on the walls...quiet corridor outside the room...LONG walk to public areas...VERY NICE ROOM. Great for 2 people.

INFINITY: 6/6/04

Thanks for the great description. We were quite spoiled on our last dawn cruise in the AB cabin which is so nice and so well laid out(but has 2 bedrooms-when we only need 1 this time)

I am thinking maybe AA would be nice, but I wonder if it's too big & thier balcony is actually smaller.

Ilene

Good question. When I called NCL they told me that the balcony on AA is 150 sq ft. compared to 220 sq. ft (I think) on AC. They never mentioned a 2nd balcony. Of course they also did not know that AB has 2 bedrooms and not 1...

Aside from unlimited drinks, what other perk does AA have that AC does not?????

Archived