5 Pieces of Luggage and Counting...Should I Purge?

Dinkachu

Please re-consider bringing gifts for the crew...what they really want & NEED is cash to help support their familes...of course they will smile..thank you or even "cry" if you give them a gift...but how many times have you done the same thing when someone gave you a gift...only to turn around & return it...re-gift it or trash it...they really do not need or want phone cards, lotions or the like...

Packing is complete .... I've managed to reduce from 5 to 3 bags. I'm leaving home some of the Christmas decorations and 2 pairs of shoes. Thanks for your input! I'll post photos upon our return!

I like to bring what I want, especially since I don't need to fly to the port. BUT the unpacking is brutal when you see how much you never even used. It makes PCD even worse! Glad you've pared it down.

Have a great cruise!

Teddie

Please re-consider bringing gifts for the crew...what they really want & NEED is cash to help support their familes...of course they will smile..thank you or even "cry" if you give them a gift...but how many times have you done the same thing when someone gave you a gift...only to turn around & return it...re-gift it or trash it...they really do not need or want phone cards, lotions or the like...

+1

I shake my head when I read threads where someone says, "...MY cabin steward thanked me profusely for the candy/cookies/t-shirt/younameit." I'm always thinking, well of course she did, she didn't want to risk offending you and not getting a good tip at the end of the cruise.

Archived