Diamonds in December

pmfan

Looking for info on what they are giving out/doing on the Freedom for the Diamonds in December promotion. Anyone recently off her that can fill us in?

Not off the Freedom but the Voyager BUT the gifts are the same fleet wide: Diamond in December lapel Pin; Diamond in December door magnet; Diamond in December 2011 Luggage Straps.

They've left off the "Diamond" part this year - the pin just says December Celebration, or something like that. I'm just off Monarch and we got the pin, luggage strap and door magnet as well. The top cruiser gets a glass sculpture and the next two get a large diamond-shaped crystal with the ship's name on it.

Not off the Freedom but the Voyager BUT the gifts are the same fleet wide: Diamond in December lapel Pin; Diamond in December door magnet; Diamond in December 2011 Luggage Straps.

Thanks for the quick reply. I get on the Freedom tomorrow and am looking forward to getting my luggage straps! :D

They've left off the "Diamond" part this year - the pin just says December Celebration, or something like that. I'm just off Monarch and we got the pin, luggage strap and door magnet as well. The top cruiser gets a glass sculpture and the next two get a large diamond-shaped crystal with the ship's name on it.
Are the top cruiser awards given at the Diamond/Diamond Plus Event?

Trying to post pix here but can't get it to take.

The pins say "2011" at the top. The bottom says "December Celebration". The inside says "Crown and Anchor Society".

Are the top cruiser awards given at the Diamond/Diamond Plus Event?

On SR they gave them away at the Repeaters' party.

Archived