Funship dollar -need an image for sons gift

Buffettfan 225

HI--I am creating a bunch of "play-pretend Funship dollars" that my son can use for upcoming cruise. I am attaching it to a stuffed animal and he can turn them in toward something on the ship and understands it is "money"

I do not want to buy real ones as not needed as we use a credit card. It is more about opening something related to our spring cruise. Does anyone have any funship dollars they can post a large image of or a scan? Carnivals online image is too small to use. perhaps post photo here in large size or

please send scan in an email to: buffettfan225-carnival@yahoo.com

thanks

What a nice idea, how old is your son?

What denominations do you want?

I have to admit it...... my post made it sound like 10 years old ;) but um...he's twenty. At that age pretty hard to come up with gifts, and if we give him cash- well he won't have any of it by the cruise. I did do similar thing one year using a huge fold out science poster and made a "money" tree with real singles.

Any denomination is fine 10, 20, 50.

I did google, webshots and no images surprisingly. Carnival's is very tiny.

My back up plan is putting ships into center of Monopoly money.

Appreciate the help. I also have a niece I am adding it Funship $ to a Build A Cat- so she can "build an animal on their cruise"

Thanks and Happy Holidays. Now off to wrapping the not so fun gifts-squares and boxes are easy- now the "odd" stuff

I contacted Carnival to order some Funship Dollars for my son for our upcoming cruise. On my account it shows as an on board credit. They emailed me a gift certificate so that I'd have something to put in his stocking at Christmas! It has their logo and says that Santa is giving him $XX to spend on his trip since he's been good all year!

Hope this helps!

I contacted Carnival to order some Funship Dollars for my son for our upcoming cruise. On my account it shows as an on board credit. They emailed me a gift certificate so that I'd have something to put in his stocking at Christmas! It has their logo and says that Santa is giving him $XX to spend on his trip since he's been good all year!

Hope this helps!

Thank you--that helps "wrap up" my last gifts--Santa is so generous--

I am sending a reply back to you. Appreciate the effort scanning for me.

sorry to ask but could anyone possibly email me a copy as well? We just purchased $25 funship dollars for some friends. I called Carnival and asked them to apply it to their account but I'd really love to have an image to give to them for Christmas.

Thanks in advance!

Stacy

stacywagner4 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)

sorry to ask but could anyone possibly email me a copy as well? We just purchased $25 funship dollars for some friends. I called Carnival and asked them to apply it to their account but I'd really love to have an image to give to them for Christmas.

Thanks in advance!

Stacy

stacywagner4 @ gmail dot com (without the spaces)

I sent an image, and letter that can be customized-I sent it blank

So look in your email.

I have to admit it...... my post made it sound like 10 years old ;) but um...he's twenty. At that age pretty hard to come up with gifts, and if we give him cash- well he won't have any of it by the cruise. I did do similar thing one year using a huge fold out science poster and made a "money" tree with real singles.

Any denomination is fine 10, 20, 50.

I did google, webshots and no images surprisingly. Carnival's is very tiny.

My back up plan is putting ships into center of Monopoly money.

Appreciate the help. I also have a niece I am adding it Funship $ to a Build A Cat- so she can "build an animal on their cruise"

Thanks and Happy Holidays. Now off to wrapping the not so fun gifts-squares and boxes are easy- now the "odd" stuff

Your post about your sin being 20 made me laugh out loud, as I was thinking what a great idea for my daughter.. Who is six. I would love it if you could email me the money you have set up, it would be a cool stocking stuffer! Thatboardsp@yahoo.com

Thank you so much ( and I promise to pay it forward if anyone askes!)

Your post about your sin being 20 made me laugh out loud, as I was thinking what a great idea for my daughter.. Who is six. I would love it if you could email me the money you have set up, it would be a cool stocking stuffer! Thatboardsp@yahoo.com

Thank you so much ( and I promise to pay it forward if anyone askes!)

I just sent an email. Never thougth my idea would spur so many little elves! Thanks to all. Merry Christmas and happy cruising.

Archived