Hollywood Hospitality Center

waggie

The welcome center itself is not a place to spend the day, but rather it is a building/kiosk that has a staffed person with information about the local area. It is located right on the Hollywood Broadwalk. Once you're on the Broadwalk, there are a number of things to do ... go to the beach, rent bikes or walk/run along the 2.5 mile path, eat/drink, etc.

Here is some information:

http://www.visithollywoodfl.org/pre-cruise.aspx

Thank you Brunello 22!

Celebrity offer a transportation package which gives you access to the Center and looks after luggage before taking us to Miami airport. They have vouchers for the tram, shopping etc.We can happily amuse ourselves with some of the things on offer on that site!

It looks a good option, but I wondered if there were changing and shower facilities there?

I know there are restrooms there, where you can freshen up and change, but I do not recall seeing any shower facilities, other than the showers located outside along the Broadwalk (the ones that the sunbathers use to rinse off sand when walking off the beach).

I know there are restrooms there, where you can freshen up and change, but I do not recall seeing any shower facilities, other than the showers located outside along the Broadwalk (the ones that the sunbathers use to rinse off sand when walking off the beach).

Two middle-aged overweight Brits. showering and changing in public? maybe not!!!:D:D

Thanks - I am sure the restrooms will be fine for changing clothes for the long night flight home.

Archived