Tampa Hotel

injunjoe

Looking for a Tampa hotel that will pick up at the airport and then shuttle

to the pier the next day. MUST be in a safe area and preferably one with two sleping areas although that is not a must.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Injun Joe

We are staying at the Mariott Airport hotel in Tampa, The hotel is right in the airport. No need to find transportation to the hotel because it is right in the airport. We are taking a shutttle to the pier that Carnival provided. After staying the night at the Marriott we walk back into the airport go to baggage claim and board our shuttle to the pier. I would call your TA or the airport to see if you can purchase a voucher to ride the shuttle to the pier and back to the airport, or call your cruise line. Hope this helps....:)

FYI - usually the cruiseline 'shuttle' is a huge bus. I'd think twice about paying the extra fee pp just to wait on a big bus with hundreds of people when you are so close to the pier. For less you can hop into a taxi and be there before everyone loads and unloads from the bus. Personally, I don't have the patience to wait for everyone, plus it's an instant line at the pier when all those folks get off the bus. Food for thought.....

My vote is for the Chase Suites also. We stayed there pre-cruise Dec. 04 and it was wonderful. We even had a free shuttle to the mall and back. We will stay there again for our next cruise.

Looking for a Tampa hotel that will pick up at the airport and then shuttle

to the pier the next day. MUST be in a safe area and preferably one with two sleping areas although that is not a must.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Injun Joe

Right now, they the Chase Suites has a "Ship to Shore" Package. It's $119.00 + tax for a one-bedroom suite. They'll pick you up from the airport, shuttle you to the cruise-terminal, and, at the end of the cruise, pick you up and take you back to the airport. We booked a one-bedroom suite for a 6/26 sailing....good luck!

Archived