Xpedition cabin storage question

CruizQueen

We are planning a trip on the Xpedition in 2013. Looking at the pictures and diagrams on Celebrity's website I can't tell what kind of storage (closet? shelves?) are in the room. We booked an XP (cabin 412). Any info would be appreciated!

Cabins are small,but storage is sufficient. Remember you can keep items in suitcase under you bed, Also having done this trip three times,my BEST advice is to lay out all the things you think you'll need,then LEAVE half of them at home.

This trip is extremely casual and the fashion police are nowhere to be found.

You can also use the very rapid,efficient and inexpensive laundry service.

I've done over 30 cruises and this is the best of them all.

Cabins are small,but storage is sufficient. Remember you can keep items in suitcase under you bed, Also having done this trip three times,my BEST advice is to lay out all the things you think you'll need,then LEAVE half of them at home.

Super! Thanks for your reply - all good advice- and 3 times!!! Wow! I can't wait til we go - also going to Macchu Pichu post-cruise. Happy future cruising to you!

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear this.

We will be going in May. I figured we could stay casual all day which will help cut down on clothes

If you have to ask, you are taking too much with you :)

This is a very informal cruise...no formal nights, wear what you want....think of it as luxury camping. If what you want to take doesn't fit in a duffle bag or large backpack, don't take it....you won't need it.

BTW....best cruise I've ever done...I would go again in an instant if my wife liked animals as much as I do.

Anything that needs to hung up in a closet needs to stay at home. You need lightweight shorts, shirts and slacks. You need waterproof shoes like Tevas, a swimsuit, and some slip on comfortable shoes for use on board between shore excursions. Add a sun hat and a camera and you are done.

Archived