Triumph Newbie Questions

sowindct

Am really looking forward to my first cruise. Sailing Triumph to Canada Sept. 10th. Can anyone tell me if the pools are heated? Also, we are 3 coffee fiends traveling together. Are there coffeemakers in a Cat. 11 suite? Does Carnival allow you to bring your own? BTW - I have really appreciated having all this great information in one place.

No coffeemakers in the suites. I am a coffee fiend in the morning and I want it the minute I get out of bed before I get dressed so I ordered coffee from room service via the door hang card (along with a bagel each morning). You put the number of coffees that you want. I always put 3 coffees and they would bring me a pot. Be sure to also check you cream or milk and the quantity otherwise the coffee comes on a tray with no cream. Same for the bagel it will come plain unless you check butter and/or cream cheese and/or jams and jellies. My husband would go up and get his coffee from the Lido deck.

The pools were warm-ish, but I was in the Caribbean so hard to know if it was sun or warmed water, can't help you with that question.

Archived