back to back cruises with 4 days spare

Buranogal

BACK TO BACK CRUISES WITH 4 DAYS SPARE

Hi just wondering what you do about laundry in between cruises? Are you able to do your own in the laundry?

Hi Buranogal,

The info that KITTY9 has provided above is correct in regards to doing laundry ON the ship.

But with your wording... I am unsure if that was your specific Question.

I am reading it as you have 4 Days "between" cruises and wondering what to do with the laundry in the in between time...

If that is the case, then you will find that there are both self-serve Laundromats in most larger cities... as well as Drycleaning / Laundromats Depots that can do it for you

If this is the actual nature of your Question... then I suggest that you let us know WHAT city you will be in and perhaps someone can make suggestions on where you go to do your laundry, or get it done for you.

PS... As well some mid-range Hotels also often offer on-site self-serve laundromats for their guests, I have certainly used such facilities when on a more extended vacation in the US or Canada.

Cheers!

Hi yes wondering both on board and when we disembark. Maybe the hotel at Lake Como has facilities but hey who wants to spend time washing and ironing lol!!! Especially as they say July is going to be hot will need lots of changes. So you are a light packer really? Any suggestions as to formal nights Im not into long lavish gowns. cheers

Archived