Ocean Liners on Constellation

Bobed1927

DH and I were NOT impressed with OceanLiners. We found the food to be marginal at best, and we were expecting it to be much better than the MDR. We both felt the cheese and dessert courses were the best part of the meal. We preferred Tuscan Grille for the remainder of our Specialty Dining experiences. We are anxious to try Q'sine on the Summit.

I hate to hear that it has gone downhill. :( We ate there on the Constellation Nov. 2010 and it was the best dining experience we have had while at sea. Service was great and the food was delicious. We are looking forward to a similar experience in the Normandie restaurant on the Summit in October.

We also did Ocean Liners on the Connie last weekand did not enjoy it. Our friend asked for his lobster and filet at the same time and they said they could not do it but would not say why. Last year on the Millie we did the a night at Ocean Liners and enjoyed it so much we booked for a second night. On the Connie we were expecting the same caliber of food and service and did not get it. Then we did Tuscun Grille and felt the dining room food was just as good so did not book another night there. Overall the dining room food was very good and we did not want for anything in the way of food as my wardrobe at home can prove!

We also were disappointed in Ocean Liners. Big on presentation, so, so on food. That and the price probably explain why it was so empty on the night that we ate there. But the point of my original post was to inform folks that there's no need to pay the full $40. A 20% discount can be had for the asking.

Archived