Inspiration in Long Beach yet?

madera cruiser

We arrived yesterday around 10:00am. Awesome trip from Florida to California...longest cruise I have taken so far!

What caused your late arrival? Several crew told us that they couldn't dock because of the tides, but we had gotten a notice 3 days before the cruise that you would be late, so I doubt that was the reason (we just got off the two day).

What caused your late arrival? Several crew told us that they couldn't dock because of the tides, but we had gotten a notice 3 days before the cruise that you would be late, so I doubt that was the reason (we just got off the two day).

It was in Puntarenas, Costa Rica that we couldn't dock due to the tides (and what a holy mess THAT was). Our Long Beach arrival was always slated to be 10:00am, according to my cruise docs. It did seem to take them a bit of time to figure out the debarkation process; things ran about 30 minutes behind the schedule they handed out the night before.

Archived