Carnival's version of "The Quest", a couple of questions (for people who have played)

Avril

I was reading the Fun Times from my friend's August cruise on the Dream and in the description of The Quest, it said "You must bring a bag of stuff to participate". :confused: It didn't say what kind of stuff. I did The Quest on my cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas and we didn't have to bring anything, it was just things we found in the theater (well, the ice rink actually) during the game. It was tons of fun and I would love to play again on at least 1 of the legs of my upcoming B2B on Dream!! :D I've never done Quest on Carnival so I just have a couple of questions. Is Carnival's Quest the same as The Quest on Royal Caribbean? Also, what stuff do we need to bring to the game in our bag?

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Sent from my iPad

I've done it on a couple of different ships now. Neither time were we asked to bring anything.

The stuff that was asked for started off tame - like asking for two different colored s&s cards - and gradually progressed into more adult stuff. Both times I've been it has been a midnight adult's only r-rated event but think I've heard that some this do a family version where you bring a bag of items in case they call for something in your bag?

We were on the Valor in December and they had a much more PG-13 rated version than they had in the past, from what I've heard. They still didn't allow kids, but it was nothing near what occurred at past Quests before the crackdown, so to speak. And we didn't need to bring a bag o' junk, either, so not sure what that is about.

BTW I understand they are moving away from the R rated version and many ships are not doing it now.

Did not do it Sept on Miracle.

I didn't see it on the Liberty last week either. I was keeping my eye out for it, because I wanted to go but it was never advertised (or maybe I just overlooked it?).

Huh, that's interesting. I don't know why it was there then. It was right there in my friend's Fun Times, you couldn't miss it!! It's not R rated? That kinda sucks. When I sailed with Royal Caribbean, it was most defiantly R rated, that's a bit of why I liked it so much!! :D :D

Is the PG 13 version as good as the R version? Is it still worth going to or is it waste of time?

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Sent from my iPad

Archived