cruise to dunns river excursion questions

TMC

I have seen a few people mention this excursion, but I was hoping someone could help with details. We are looking at the cruise to dunns river falls, as we are not interested in doing other tours, etc. This one is a bit expensive but just goes to the falls and doesn't take up the whole day.

I am wondering how to manage things we take with us. Do we leave cover-ups and towels on the boat? I am worried about losing one of those $25 RCCL towels, but don't want to waste luggage space bringing our own. Can I feasibly carry a small waterproof backpack on the climb? My son has allergies and I always have an Epipen with me. What is this boat like? Does it have a bathroom on board?

Any other suggestion for falls touring? Don't think we would really want to taxi on our own.

Thanks for any and all help.

TMC

I have seen a few people mention this excursion, but I was hoping someone could help with details. We are looking at the cruise to dunns river falls, as we are not interested in doing other tours, etc. This one is a bit expensive but just goes to the falls and doesn't take up the whole day.

I am wondering how to manage things we take with us. Do we leave cover-ups and towels on the boat? I am worried about losing one of those $25 RCCL towels, but don't want to waste luggage space bringing our own. Can I feasibly carry a small waterproof backpack on the climb? My son has allergies and I always have an Epipen with me. What is this boat like? Does it have a bathroom on board?

Any other suggestion for falls touring? Don't think we would really want to taxi on our own.

Thanks for any and all help.

TMC

At the falls they have lockers you can rent! :) Have fun!!!! LOVED climbing the falls!

Archived