Printable Deck Plans for the Dream?

Avril

I always like to have them for the first couple of days (usually Embarkation Day and the day after) until I have a general idea where everything is onboard!! :D :D I like to bring my own because even though the little ones they give you when you check in are great souvenirs, as deck plans, they're completely useless (in my opinion, anyway). Does anyone know where I can the Dream's deck plans and can actually print them? I've found them in a few places but either you can't print them at all, or, they don't print properly (you get only half a deck, a completely blank page, etc).

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Sent from my iPad

I always like to have them for the first couple of days (usually Embarkation Day and the day after) until I have a general idea where everything is onboard!! :D :D I like to bring my own because even though the little ones they give you when you check in are great souvenirs, as deck plans, they're completely useless (in my opinion, anyway). Does anyone know where I can the Dream's deck plans and can actually print them? I've found them in a few places but either you can't print them at all, or, they don't print properly (you get only half a deck, a completely blank page, etc).

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Sent from my iPad

This is the set from Special Needs. Despite that they show the HC access routes they are in PDF and completely printable.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/cruise_control/pdf/ADADream.pdf

You might have to adjust your printer settings from 'Portrait' to 'Landscape' to set the set printed on 1 page.

You won't need to print anything. We were given a little "booklet" with the deck plan as we boarded the Dream in September. It shows you were everything is, it has a FAQ section and the back tells you more about the soda package, smoking and how to exchange money. It's a great ship. You will love it! :D

You won't need to print anything. We were given a little "booklet" with the deck plan as we boarded the Dream in September. It shows you were everything is, it has a FAQ section and the back tells you more about the soda package, smoking and how to exchange money.

Yes, I know about the little booklets the give you at Embarkation. In my opinion, all they're good for is keeping as a souvenir, other than that, they're completely useless. These will be my 11th and 12th cruise with Carnival and I have tried to use them before but I found real deck plans (the kind cruise lines have either in their brochures and/on their websites) to be much more useful. I do have all 10 from my previous cruises though, they're great souvenirs!!!! :D

You can also download ShipMate App for the iPhone / iPad. That is what we use. Deck maps of all the ships at the touch of your fingertips.

I have it on my iPad already, it's great!! :D

I have always printed a map as I do not like the ones they give out, as well. We went on the Dream over Thanksgiving and I used the ship mate app for the map. It was great and I never thought I would say that as I'm not techno genius, but seriously, it worked great and I kept a journal in the notes section of my phone. I was all set. Have a great cruise.

Archived