Cruising out of NYC during the Spring

anniebelles

Not to be rude, but it's impossible to say. We sailed the second week of April out of NYC in 2007 through a Nor'Easter...100 mph winds and 40 foot seas. That's unusual, but it can happen. April is coming off of winter in the Northeast and can be stormy...

We have not yet, but we will, as we are booked on the Jewel for spring break week! Last year sailed with RCCL out of Baltimore on spring break week, later in April. Cool and windy on the way down, you wouldn't want to be in an outdoor pool. But it beats flying to Florida...

el henry

We have done this same cruise 6 times(7th time Jan 1st 2012) and a nine day In March several years ago.

The nine day was a little cold the first and last day, Then just raining when we got south.

The 7 days to bahamas is a hit or miss we have gone in Jan, March, and Oct. We have had very calm conditions and we have had 30ft seas.

Overall we would still, and are going again. It's very easy drive to the pier, get on the vessel, Eat, Drink, and Enjoy.

A cruise is what you make out of it, much better than going to work.

You really cant predict the weather. I sailed around memorial day penthouse suite aft and that ship was rocking and rolling.

I sort of enjoyed it once i got used to it.

Next time i sailed was in the summer penthouse forward. I liked that better becasue of the size of the balcony and being in the front

Enjoy!!

Archived