couple quick S1 questions

heidik

This is my 2nd Celebrity cruise and my first in a suite (S1) -- questions please:

Is bottled water included in the suite amenities? Did not see it on the website, but wanted to check with the experts here on the board :)

The suite amenities list complimentary espresso and cappuccino in suite -- is this "unlimited" or is it just one per day?

Thanx very much.

This is my 2nd Celebrity cruise and my first in a suite (S1) -- questions please:

Is bottled water included in the suite amenities? Did not see it on the website, but wanted to check with the experts here on the board :)

The suite amenities list complimentary espresso and cappuccino in suite -- is this "unlimited" or is it just one per day?

Thanx very much.

No bottled water included. You can order as many espresso based drinks as you want; you place the order with your butler (he will give you a contact phone number on the first day of your cruise) and he delivers them to your suite.

No bottled water. We were upgraded from Aqua class to S1 and in Aqua class, water was included so we assumed....well guess what, when we checked our on board charges, there was the water. Really expensive too, $4 a bottle I think.

We ordered cappuccinos a couple times but, it came cold. Really cannot blame the Butler, it cools off quick at the best of times and getting it from source to cabin (which is as far from the source as you can get on the ship LOL) enables it to cool even more.

The best part of being in an S1 is the space. Lots of storage and great bathroom and balcony. Quality of butler service varies. We've had great butlers who quickly learned our preferences and others who did the bare minimum. The butler on our Silhouette cruise was in the latter category. Called one afternoon for cappuccino with our snacks and he acted somewhat annoyed. Despite calling guest relations, we never received a comment survey at the end of the cruise. Don't know whose responsibility it was, butler or cabin attendant. Sorry for the mini rant. Book a sky suite for overall comfort and you won't be disappointed. If you are lucky enough to get a good butler, it will be icing on the cake.

We requested a different butler last year in our suite on the Eclipse as he was so bad, he never did get us any coffee and told us ton use the room steward if we wanted anything, when we complained he was quickly changed to a really helpful butler.

My stupid butler didn't say anything about the cappucino etc to us. I'm still pissed about that, but at least I was too full most of the time to order any of it.

No bottled water in the S1 unfortunately. We brought our own.

What was good about the S1 was the nice spacious rooms, and the awesome balcony on the aft corner. That balcony really made my trip!

Archived