L-shaped balcony on triumph

br7210

here are some pics of 6424 on the Triumph, loved the "L" shaped cabin, it seemed to have alot more room than a regular cabin. We have another "L" booked for the Glory next month. The hallway you come in has the closet space, the bathroom is on the far wall opposite the vanity/couch wall. There is an extra closet near the balcony door a great place to keep the luggage.

2794742200097654989S600x600Q85.jpg

2581437730097654989S600x600Q85.jpg

Wow thanks for the pics...It looks like your bed faced away from the balcony...is that so?

yes the headboard was against the outside wall, there was a picture window on one side and the balcony door was on the other side. I thought i had pictures all the way around the room, but i looked and i dont sorry.

thanks for the info

your welcome, if you click on the picture it will take you to a couple more of the balcony. And if you click on my sig. tag it will take you to all our cruise pix. we have been on the Truimph twice, plenty of pictures. At one time we had about 8 or 9 people comfortably standing out there. We as well as friends of ours have side by side extended "L"'s booked for next month, with another friend in the regular balcony next to us, we are hoping to be able to open all the dividers :D :D

or should i say ONE MONTH TODAY :p

We also had an L-shaped cabin with the extended balcony on the Triumph earlier this month. Cabin #6459. We loved the room, and the balcony. The balcony had two chairs, a lounger and a small table. The room was the largest we've had so far, and was set up nice....and, as already stated, the extra closet was handy for storing suitcases...much better than trying to smush them under the bed. Our cabin was on the starboard side, and we didnt hear any outside noises...just an occasional vibration, but nothing bad at all. We will try for this room next time we cruise!!:)

We've also had the L-shaped room on Triumph - after having done an aft balcony. While we missed seeing the ship's wake, we did really like the L-shaped, and would have no problems doing it again.

For the price, it was definitely a bargain to have the extra long balcony!

And as others mentioned, the configuration of the room made it feel spacious.

J

for us-- we had both but experienced the L shaped room on Liberty.

The balcony on the L shape is long but quite narrow- the balcony on the aft is wider-- which gives you some room to stretch out some.

I'd rather have the room to stretch out then to have a longer balcony.

2498147650062547426hYwqZI_th.jpg

vs

2319544980098669841NIvPmw_th.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the L shaped rooms! huge balcony and exta windows! The downside for this room for us on the Glory was you could hear the Piano bar down below, but music tones down around midnight.

However, to me that is a small price to pay for the extra balcony space! I booked another one on the Dream for Sept!:)

We are booked in 7419 for Easter weekend on the Triumph and from what I have found in my research the bed is a true queen bed, not two twins pushed together and the bed faces the window. The similar cabins on deck 6 are as hockeyluver posted are arranged differently and the bed does not face the window.

104 daze till we cruise... :cool:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the L shaped rooms! huge balcony and exta windows! The downside for this room for us on the Glory was you could hear the Piano bar down below, but music tones down around midnight.

However, to me that is a small price to pay for the extra balcony space! I booked another one on the Dream for Sept!:)

What cabin # were you in on the Glory? we are on deck 6 with the "L" again :D

We have the L-shaped cabin and the next one also on the Dream 8465 and 8469. First time in L-shaped....was hoping that the divider would open so we can make a larger balcony for all of us....but have read that the divider does NOT open.....very disappointed. But we should enjoy the longer balcony anyway.

Anyone have a picture of the 8469 cabin?

LOL good question!! I had to go to the Carnival site and look it up but we were in 6473 Best cabin I have had to date!

And have 6490 booked for Sept. on the Dream

winner winner chicken dinner...... lol we will be in 6473 :D :D our friends are in the cabins on either side of us. Any pictures :rolleyes:

Archived