Music on the Island

lovetocruisenow

I wish Princess would send that kind of info but we've been with Princess long enough to be Elite and we've NEVER received that kind of info and I've never been able to get that info from them even if I called. I've found Cruise Critic readers much more helpful. Maybe if more of us request that kind of info Princess will make it available. BTW, I've never received that kind of info from any of the other cruise lines either.

debby

I wish Princess would send that kind of info but we've been with Princess long enough to be Elite and we've NEVER received that kind of info and I've never been able to get that info from them even if I called. I've found Cruise Critic readers much more helpful. Maybe if more of us request that kind of info Princess will make it available. BTW, I've never received that kind of info from any of the other cruise lines either.

debby

We get emails before the cruise that tell us who the different staff/crew members are, but I don't recall getting specific information about the shows. I think we have gotten something touting a specific guest performer or lecturer, though.

Just of the Island. Here is the entertainment in the lounges:

Bayou Cafe: Perry Williams Trio

Wheelhouse: Tempo Quatro

Crooners: David Williams on the Piano

The house band is Epithani

Did not go to the Wheelhouse, but the band in the Bayou as well as the piano player in Crooners were were good. The house band was average.

As the previous poster said you will have a great time. And I 100% agree with that!

Hope this helps.

Scott

Archived