Grand Princess Curacao/Aruba Itinerary: Formal Nights?

JimInBuffalo

I would like to hear from any cruisers who have taken the current itinerary for the Grand Princess from Fort Lauderdale for a 7-day cruise to Curacao/ Aruba.

I was wondering what nights are the Formal Nights.

I see that we are at-sea on the 3rd, 6th and 7th nights. I am assuming that they will use those days but not sure how they would set it up.

I appreciate your input.

-Jim

Currently 27 degrees F in Buffalo. Snow on the way!

I would like to hear from any cruisers who have taken the current itinerary for the Grand Princess from Fort Lauderdale for a 7-day cruise to Curacao/ Aruba.

I was wondering what nights are the Formal Nights.

I see that we are at-sea on the 3rd, 6th and 7th nights. I am assuming that they will use those days but not sure how they would set it up.

I appreciate your input.

-Jim

Currently 27 degrees F in Buffalo. Snow on the way!

Think night 3 and night 7. Possibly night 6 instead of 7, but definitely #3.

Last week on the Grand it was on nights #3 and #6.

We were on the Crown 2 weeks ago doing the same itinerary, and it was night 3 and night 6. In all my cruises with Princess, they have never had a formal night on the last night of the cruise, probably due to the complications related to the requirement that you put your luggage out that afternoon/evening. And, they do tend to do formal nights on sea days when possible. I would bet on nights 3 and 6. Happy sailing!

Just off the grand on 12/17. If memory serves me correctly, and it went against what I had expected, the first formal night was monday night, that would have been day 3 and thursday night day 6 as the previous poster has reported. I made my plans accordingly once I was on board and saw the first platter which listed the formal nights. hope this helps!

Archived