No room assignment

sunny delight

I don't know how I got the 8B gty (I think I'm part of a group booking). When I go on CCL website and try to print out my boarding pass, it says "Not available at this time, your booking is on hold, please contact your TA or CCL". I've paid in full. On my booking summary it has 'Group Name: Kelly's group'. I am part of some sort of group booking from my TA, but I don't really know what it is. I'll e-mail him and see why I can't get my boarding pass. I had just assumed it was because my cabin hadn't been assigned yet, but I suppose not.

I don't know how I got the 8B gty (I think I'm part of a group booking). When I go on CCL website and try to print out my boarding pass, it says "Not available at this time, your booking is on hold, please contact your TA or CCL". I've paid in full. On my booking summary it has 'Group Name: Kelly's group'. I am part of some sort of group booking from my TA, but I don't really know what it is. I'll e-mail him and see why I can't get my boarding pass. I had just assumed it was because my cabin hadn't been assigned yet, but I suppose not.

I have heard of this before with group bookings. It is usually because somebody is not paid in full but that seems odd since your cruise is in 6 weeks.

Bill

I would call the online travel agency, speak with a supervisor and get to the bottom of this. I would be a bit 'weirded' out by the '...on hold' deal and about who is Kelly!

I booked a balcony gty for my April 15 cruise. There are only 9 cabins showing available for the cat I booked (8B). Does that mean that my cabin will be 1 of those 9? They are all 3 person cabins (2 twins/king and convertable sofa) and we are just 2. And what's the soonest we could have our cabin assignment? Also, I can't print out a boarding pass even though I made final payment...is that because my cabin hasn't been assigned yet?

We booked balcony guarantee on our last 2 cruises. Got lucky both times and got suites. The first one on the Destiny, we received the cabin # at the Hotel just before we left for the port in Miami. The second one on the Spirit, we received our cabin # when we checked in at the port outside Anchorage.

March 4th We'll be on the Magic with a balcony guarantee again. Hope to get lucky once again, but we'll be happy with whatever we get;)

are

We booked balcony guarantee on our last 2 cruises. Got lucky both times and got suites. The first one on the Destiny, we received the cabin # at the Hotel just before we left for the port in Miami. The second one on the Spirit, we received our cabin # when we checked in at the port outside Anchorage.

March 4th We'll be on the Magic with a balcony guarantee again. Hope to get lucky once again, but we'll be happy with whatever we get;)

guarantees of years ago are gone. Most people get the category they booked--may be a higher letter. Rare today that the balconyy guarantee are suites.

That is where the upgrade fairy comes a calling-- they want to book those for some bucks---

booking on hold-- although you paid the final payment-- your booking still belongs to the group department According to your clock you still have 103 days.

booking on hold-- although you paid the final payment-- your booking still belongs to the group department According to your clock you still have 103 days.

I don't know where I came up with 6 weeks to go.::o

That's why you can't print out docs yet.

You have to wait until everybody in the group pays up.

At least that's the way it used to be.

Bill

Bill--its still that way. OP will need to wait til everyone is paid.

Oh...ok...that makes sense. Final payment deadline is 1/4...so maybe in a few days everything will be good to go....and maybe I'll have my cabin # then too. Thanks guys!

Archived