Arcadia Cruise 3rd June, 2005

LEESRE

i had already started a thread on this cruise with any luck. so glad to hear of someone else going. i have a friend also going. he is a great funny man, we werevtogether on the caronia and the qm2 he is a great laugh so i hope we will be on the same table. i went down to soton last week in horrible weather to see her arrive and lve. will be watching the naming tomorrow and going down on thursda to go on blue funnel to get some shots of the ship lvg on her maiden voyage. have been to rotterdam before. was hoping that the old ROTTERDAM would be there by then, but theres been a delay and won't be therre until next year. been to gurnsey a lot in he last 2 years.

i live in london

david

• 5 weeks later...

I Always Prefer 1st As It Makes It So Late After The Show.

Have A Friend Mike Is On 1st Too.

Dave

A Few People Are Meeting Up In The Rising Sun Pub From 3.30pm Onwards On 3rd If You Can Make It Great.

Dave

We are getting the train down. Can't guarantee we'll be on by 3pm or we may be still exploring, but we'll do our best. Otherwise please drop me a line at B24 and we'll sort something on board. The ship is the excursion for me!

Nick and Caron

so you are not doing any excursions then?

hope to see you on friday if not i'll call you. i'm going on the 1205 from wloo arrive 1322. so just right if emb is 2pm. not heard if there is a shuttle o not. most ships do them but not mentioned it. after working sun and mon need a reat.

see ya

david

Archived