Price of excursion to see Great Wall and Terracotta Soliders

giltedge

Will be on Amsterdam in 2013 and would like to know approximate price of excursion that leaves the ship for a couple of days and goes to Great Wall of China and also to Terracotta Soldiers. It is too early to get prices from HAL. Also if anyone has taken this excursion would appreciate your feedback.Thanks:)

Will be on Amsterdam in 2013 and would like to know approximate price of excursion that leaves the ship for a couple of days and goes to Great Wall of China and also to Terracotta Soldiers. It is too early to get prices from HAL. Also if anyone has taken this excursion would appreciate your feedback.Thanks:)

Last time I saw the price 2500.00 per person :eek:

We have done both .. the Great Wall was ok, but quite a hassle - traffic, smog, Beijing etc .. all negatives.

On the other hand, X'ian was a wonderful city - no real traffic problems, no smog, and the Terra Cotta Warriors was fabulous! We paid a small fortune as we had to fly from Shanghai to X'ian for that excursion and stay over night. They had a dinner theather that was great as well. If I had to choose, I would do TCW.

harry

Archived