Entertainment book coupons for Hawaii?

Middleager

Hey there Middleager !! I have purchased the entertainment book for my May cruise. There are many coupons in the book that will be helpful. There is one buy 1 get 1 for the pcc which I will not be using, so if you are willing to give me your address I can mail this coupon to you. If you do not wish to post on this forum, send me an e-mail @ ewshe@bellsouth.net

Thanks a lot, emailed you.

In 2005, we went to the PCC and enjoyed it.

There was one incident that touched me there. We just got there and was looking around. I then walked to a customer services booth. I had read ahead that the students at the Brigham Young do volunteer work at the PCC, as part of their studies. Well, at this customer services booth, the girl that was trying to help us, was stuttering.

Maybe she was still nervous, or she just does stutter a lot. But the fact they would put a girl that stutters in that booth, seems quite meaningful. A purely commercial organization would never do that. But in this case, it didn't matter that she stutters in her speech. That fact that she knew information about the place and can be helpful to us, gave me quite an impression. Well, the whole PCC, the luau and the night show, were all great. That's why my wife and I are going there again.

Thanks.

Archived